Vendor Booth 2023
Tampa Bay Coffee and Art Festival will be held on Saturday, October 14, 2023
Indoors - 6' x 6' Booth Space - $100
Outdoors - 10'x10' Booth Space - $75 Sold Out
There is ONLY One Vendor Booth Per Entity.
Please Note: All vendors will need their own table. TBCAF will not be providing tables to Vendors.
The vendor space includes:
- Two vendor passes
- Two chairs
- Two TBCAF mugs*
- Two TBCAF Shirts*
- Free Coffee and Bottled Water delivered to your table by an exclusive Vendor Only Cart
- Free Wifi for Card Readers
*Available if you order before (9/1/23). If, for any reason, the Vendor does not attend the day of the event, their mugs, shirts, and passes are forfeited as a donation to Tampa Bay Coffee & Art Festival.
- Electricity is available to purchase - $10
- If you need Extra Vendor Passes (max 2 extra) - $10 each
- Extra Vendor Passes include a t-shirt if purchased before 9/1/23
Load In time: Saturday, October 14, 7:00 AM - 8:30 AM*
Load Out Time: Saturday, October 14, 3:00 PM - 4:30 PM
*Customers may arrive at your station (if outdoors) as early as 8:30 AM. Please be prepared to receive their business.
Booth Location and Space Policies
- Please Note: All vendors will need their own table. TBCAF will not be providing tables to Vendors.
- Outdoor Vendors will need their own tent and table(s). A tent MUST be brought by the vendor for permission to set up. TBCAF will NOT be held liable for any weather related issues, such as rain, or heat exhaustion.
- TBCAF will place vendors in such a way as to create a flow of traffic to each table (Indoors/Outdoors based on vendor booth purchase). We will also be positioning gaps between booths for walkways, but they will not be display areas.
- Please be aware, some entities will be receiving larger spaces due to sponsorships, endorsements, and partnerships.
- Vendors are responsible to bring all things necessary to hang their own work and are not guaranteed any backdrops nor assistance in hanging their products. Vendors will NOT be moved from the positions they are assigned.
- DCN/TBCAF has the right to place decor behind vendor tables that will assist in hanging artwork/products (it will not take away from your products), but this decor is not guaranteed. Thus, please plan on bringing your own materials to hang/display your artwork/products behind your table.
Cancelation/Revocation, Change of Location, and Refund Policies
- Tampa Bay Coffee & Art Festival has the right to revoke/cancel any Vendor for any reason. If revoked/canceled, Tampa Bay Coffee & Art Festival will refund that Vendor for their ticket price.
- If, for any reason, Tampa Bay Coffee & Art Festival (TBCAF) will need to change locations and/or date(s), TBCAF will notify Vendor as early as possible with updated details. Vendor will be given two (2) weeks from the announcement of the new location/date/time to request cancellation and/or refund of ticket purchase(s).
- This purchase is only refundable up to 11:59 PM 9/1/23. After 12:00 AM 9/2/23, the purchase is non-refundable.
Payment/Purchase of a Vendor Space acknowledges that you have read and agree to any and all terms explained above and on the Tampa Bay Coffee & Art Festival Website regarding vendor involvement/tickets/attendance/etc.
We maintain some limitations for who is allowed to vend at the Tampa Bay Coffee & Art Festival.
What TBCAF is looking for in vendors:
- Social media activity and the active presentation of your business
- We prefer family friendly art, however we recognize that nudity and violence in artwork can be entirely justified. This is a difficult line to draw, and we do so with deep respect for both artistic freedom and our moral responsibilities to ourselves and our community.
- Thought provoking philosophical questions infused within the symbolism of the work which are raised, but not necessarily answered, or at least answered well and with humility.
- Quality craftsmanship. While somewhat subjective, our operative elements include: proficiency in technique and choice of medium, use of space and balance, simplicity and complexity, relatability and presentation, the use of convention, or its knowing, thoughtful, and intentional defiance
- The transcendental sublimity of beauty. While quite subjective, we welcome thoughtful discussion on the nature of beauty, especially since since an appeal on this point for sake of admission to the event ironically affirms beauty as an attribute that is not entirely subjective and subject to reasoning.
What will get an immediate no from TBCAF:
- Art which so heavily relies on shock value that robs it of sublimity
- Racist, political, and/or religiously motivated hatred.
- Propaganda, which we define as craftsmanship that claims absolute answers to one or more philosophical/religious questions by means of an institution or ideology.
- Lack of effort, poor quality artwork, or a too limited selection
- Strong sexual content (such as erotica, pornographic imagery, etc.) TBCAF does not allow nudity that is meant to be merely or primarily sexually gratifying. Although, there are instances where nudity can have artistic value. This is a difficult line to draw, and we do so with deep respect for both artistic freedom and our moral responsibilities to ourselves and our community.
- Occult merchandise or artwork, of themes, essence, or nature including but not limited to: witchcraft, idol figures, tarot cards, astrology, crystals, demonic or séance related themes. Again, we welcome philosophical and thoughtful works, but respectfully reserve the right to decline admission.
- Resellers of non-custom made branded shampoo, soap, laundry detergent, candles, etc.
- Unnecessary and excessive profanity. Again, all things are permissible, but not all things are good for us. We are not personally offended by profanity, however profanity for it's own sake or the sake of shock value is not permitted.
- Too many vendors in the same category. We want to limit competition between vendor types. For example, if we have 5 craft candle vendors apply, we would only accept 1 or 2 of them and put the others on a waitlist.
- Other limitations may arise or be adjusted over time, and we reserve the right to do so at any time.
TBCAF has the sole right to reject any applications for any reason. However, we are nor irrational, our decisions are based in reason and our perception of the aesthetic merits.